Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Blackwood
When talking brake systems, always avoid putting it off until brake repairs become needed.
Routine check ups such as our 65 point vehicle report, which is included with every full car service executed at Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service, are critical in ensuring the vehicle's brake system is correctly maintained. Our expert service staff can alert you where they detect that service or repair of your vehicle's brake system is a wise move so it doesn't translate to a serious issue.
Brake services on offer at Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service include:
- Replace The Brake Pads
- Flush Brake Fluid And Replace
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Resurfacing or Machining
- Replace The Brake Disc And Drum
- Replace The Brake Calipers
- Brake Hose/Lines Replaced
- Replacement Of Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you happen to notice any signs that your vehicle's brake system might be in need of a servicing book online to have your brake system examined via our Blackwood car service workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to pay attention to:
- Brake Pedal Feels Sticky
- Brakes Produce Excess Noise
- Swerving When Brakes Used
- Vibration When Brakes Are applied
- Brake Light Always On
- Brake Pedal Seems Spongy
- Impaired Stopping Ability
- Hard Brake pedal
To find more information pertaining to these warning signs and some likely causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing