Car Battery Replacement
A car battery has the power to affect EFI systems, petrol supply and electronics. Therefore, the right battery to fit your car is critical for performance. Blackwood Dyno Tune offers a comprehensive range of car battery replacement services.
Why Choose Blackwood Dyno Tune?
- Decades of Service & Experience: We have been established for over 20 years and offer a combined experience of decades.
- Courteous Customer Service: We are friendly, honest and dedicated to our customer service.
- Fair & Competitive Prices: We pride ourselves on charging you only what you should be paying, and no more.
- Local and International Vehicle Experience: We can work on any type of car, old or new, European or Australian.
Car Battery Replacement Services:
- Master Cylinder Testing
- Car Battery Testing
- Car Battery Replacement
- Old Battery Recycling
- Electrical System Tests
- Alternator Replacements
- Starter Motor Replacements
Common Causes of a Flat Battery
Have you ever walked out to your car only to find it’s got a flat battery? You’re not alone. A high proportion of car breakdowns are battery related. Avoid the chance of being stranded with a flat battery by understanding the common causes of a flat battery.
A flat battery is most commonly caused by:
- Little use or driving only short distances
- A light left on overnight which drains the battery
- A fault in the car’s charging system
- A fault in the battery
Regular battery testing is important to avoid a flat battery. Blackwood Dyno Tune carries the latest industry-leading battery testers to examine the status of a battery. Talk to Blackwood Dyno Tune for advice on how to maintain your car battery in between services.