Clutch issues may be caused from a broken flywheel, faulty clutch plate or leaky hoses.
If you experience these issues it can cause grinding sounds or issues getting started. There is no reason to go around another corner or try and downshift up another hill with clutch issues. Call our team at Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service for repair today!
Why Choose Us
- The Repco Guarantee: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we back up all the work we perform with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Great Mechanics: The Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service specialists are kept up to date on all the latest parts and services with ongoing training seminars and service bulletins from Repco.
- Great Value: We take pride in taking care of the community in Blackwood. Our connection to local vendors and access to the Repco spare parts network helps us give you the best service at the best price.
- We offer Loan Cars (bookings essential).
- Free Pick Up & Delivery service to the local area.
Clutch Services from Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service Include:
- Clutch Release Bearing Replacement
- Release Fork Replacement
- Flywheel Machining
- Clutch Plate Replacement
- Clutch Cable Replacement
- Master Cylinder Repair
- Hydraulic Line Replacement
- Clutch Pedal Replacement
Common Clutch Issues
Often when there are clutch issues you may have a hard time getting the car into a gear or it will crunch going into gear, especially in reverse. It’s also common to have a slipping problem (when the engine revs, but the car doesn’t accelerate correctly). These problems can signal a major issue in your car. In order to keep your family safe on the road, bring your vehicle in to our mechanics. They can diagnose such clutch issues as:
- Faulty Throw Out Bearings
- Friction Material Worn Out on the Clutch Plate
- Clutch Plate and Flywheel Not Spinning in Sync
- Leaking Clutch Fluid Reducing Hydraulic Pressure
- Too Much Slack in the Clutch Cable
- Clutch Disc Worn Out From Riding the Clutch
- Release Fork Sticks and Makes a Chirping Sound
Keep your car and your family safe while on the road. For these common clutch issues, regular log book clutch maintenance and more, make an appointment with our team at Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service. We have the team, the tools and the time to take care of your needs and get you back on the road.
Call us to make an appointment today!