Cooling Systems Services
When the radiator in a vehicle is blocked or leaking it can cause serious issues.
The heat which comes from the combustion engine and the transmission is not filtered out of the fluids and the engine can come to a halt. Keep your family safe while on the road by making an appointment with our team today. We will make sure that your car is in great shape for driving everywhere you need to go in Blackwood.
Why Work With Blackwood Dyno Tune and Service
- Peace of Mind: All of the work performed comes with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee, letting us give you the peace of mind which you deserve.
- Great Mechanics: As Repco certified mechanics our team at Blackwood Dyno Tune and Service is kept up to date on all of the latest services and parts thanks to ongoing trainings and service bulletins.
- Great Value: As part of the Repco network we have access to great vendors across Adelaide, as well as the spare parts network, allowing us to get the work done while staying in your budget.
- We offer Loan Cars (bookings essential).
- Free Pick Up & Delivery service to the local area.
Cooling Systems Services From Blackwood Dyno Tune and Service include:
- Radiator Repair
- Radiator Cap Repair
- Radiator Cap Replacement
- Cooling Fan Repair
- Upper Hose Replacement
- Lower Hose Replacement
- Replacement of the Electronic Sensors
- Water Pump Replacement
- Thermostat Replacement
- Flushing of Fluids
- Filling of Fluids
- Thermo Fan Replacement
Cooling System Glossary
When the fluids from the engine become too hot they are flowed through the radiator and the cooling system. The heat is removed by a system of fans and then it is blown away from the engine. When this system is not working properly it can cause your engine to overheat and come to a halt. Some of the key parts to the cooling system include:
- Radiator: Conducts the heat out of the coolant liquid and blows it away from the engine.
- Thermostat: Monitors the temperature of the liquids in the engine and works with the electronic sensors to determine when the liquids need to be flowed through the radiator.
- Radiator Cap: Pressurised cap which increases the boiling point of the coolant.
Have your cooling system serviced today at Blackwood Dyno Tune and Service!