Ignition Systems Servicing
A vehicle’s ignition system is designed to ignite a fuel-air mixture. It plays an important role in how the vehicle functions.
Why Choose Us?
- Decades of Service & Experience: We have been established for over 20 years and offer a combined experience of decades.
- Courteous Customer Service: We are friendly, honest and dedicated to our customer service.
- Fair & Competitive Prices: We pride ourselves on charging you only what you should be paying, and no more
- Local and International Vehicle Experience: We can work on any type of car, old or new, European or Australian
- Latest dyno and scan tool diagnostic technology
- Battery Test and Replacement
- Battery Terminal Replacement
- Alternator Overhaul and Repair
- Compression Testing
- Distributerless Ignition Repair
- Ignition Lead Replacement
- Ignition System Overhaul
- Ignition Module Replacement
- Ignition Switch Replacement
- Ignition Signal Sensor Test and Replacement
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Distributer Cap replacement
- Spark Plug Lead Replacement
- High Voltage Coil Lead Replacement
- Timing Adjustment
- Coil Pack Testing and Replacement
- Starter Motor Replacement
There are a few warning signs that will indicate your ignition system needs a repair. If you recognise your vehicle is not starting well or it’s not running smooth, talk to Blackwood Dyno Tune. We will examine the following:
- Your ignition coils - These often short circuit and cause hard starting, rough idle or no power.
- Your distributer cap – These also wear out or crack causing a short, leading to rough idle, no power or hard starting.
- Your spark plugs – A critical component that can wear out and must be changed at regular intervals. Worn or damaged spark plugs can cause ignition coil failure.
- Your alternator – It could simply not be charging well.
- Your starter motor – Failure can cause the motor to fail to start.
You can trust our team at Blackwood Dyno Tune and Service with all your ignition system repairs!