Suspension & Shock Absorbers
Your vehicle’s steering, control and brakes can be affected by the suspension and shock absorbers. Have the team of specialists at Blackwood Dyno Tune inspect your suspension and shock absorbers regularly to keep in full control of your car at all times.
Why Choose Blackwood Dyno Tune?
- Decades of Service & Experience: We have been established for over 20 years and offer a combined experience of decades.
- Courteous Customer Service: We are friendly, honest and dedicated to our customer service.
- Fair & Competitive Prices: We pride ourselves on charging you only what you should be paying, and no more.
- Local and International Vehicle Experience: We can work on any type of car, old or new, European or Australian.
Blackwood Dyno Tune Suspension & Shock AbsorberServices:
- Car steering repairs
- Coil spring replacement
- Tyre examination
- Strut replacement
- Spring replacement
- Suspension replacement parts
- Shock absorber performance tests
Your car’s suspension system functions to keep the inside of your car relatively quiet and undisturbed, especially on rough terrain. It also allows you to have full control of the car as you’re turning corners, come to a stop with a minimum brake pressure and speed up with a minimum acceleration squat. This control also keeps your tyres in contact with the road to keep you and your passengers safe.
6 Functions of a Car Suspension System:
- To maintain correct vehicle ride height
- To reduce the effect of shock forces
- To maintain correct wheel alignment
- To support vehicle weight
- To keep the tyres in contact with the road
- To control the vehicle's direction of travel