Transmission System Servicing
Transmissions don’t last a lifetime but a well-maintained transmission guarantees a longer lasting system.
For transmission care using the latest in technology and mechanical equipment, trust Blackwood Dyno Tune.
Why Choose Us?
- Decades of Service & Experience: We have been established for over 20 years and offer a combined experience of decades.
- Courteous Customer Service: We are friendly, honest and dedicated to our customer service.
- Fair & Competitive Prices: We pride ourselves on charging you only what you should be paying, and no more
- Local and International Vehicle Experience: We can work on any type of car, old or new, European or Australian
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Manual Transmission Service
- Planetary Gearset Replacement
- Flywheel Repair and Machining
- Hydraulic Cylinder Replacement
- Clutch Repair and Replacement
- Rubber Seal Replacement
- Parking Brake Repair
- Gear Pump Replacement
- Governor Replacement
- Throttle Valve Replacement
- Vacuum Modulator Repair
- Manual Valve Replacement
- Idle Gear Replacement
- Synchroniser Repair
Transmissions problems can manifest themselves in different forms. Keep an eye out for unfamiliar smells and slippage of gears. If your transmission fluid is low, it will cause slippage and may eventually burn the fluid. We can recognise transmission failure symptoms and action accordingly.
We use a wide range of solutions including:
- Automatic transmission repairs and Service
- Replacing leaking transmission seals
- Repairing parking pin issues
- Manual transmission repairs and service
- Diagnosing automatic transmission computer issues
Prevent these transmission issues by calling our Blackwood Dyno Tune and Service team today!