Wheel Alignment Blackwood SA
Blackwood Dyno undertake wheel alignments and tyre examinations to extend the life of your tyres.
Talk to Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service about your Wheel Alignment today.
We can combine our fully qualified expertise and knowledge with our local understanding of the driving conditions in Blackwood to not only make sure your wheels are aligned correctly, but to confirm there are no underlying issues with the technologies behind the wheel that keep you safe on the roads.
Read more about Why only qualified technicians should perform wheel alignment procedures here.
Book nowContact us
What is a Wheel Alignment?
Put simply, the term “wheel alignment” refers to how well the wheels on your vehicle are aligned relative to each other, as well as to the centre line of the vehicle. While alignment settings can differ between manufacturers and models, all vehicles are designed to deliver precise steering and braking responses - but only if the wheel alignment angles are correct for that vehicle.
Benefits of Wheel Alignment;
- Increased fuel economy
- Prolonged tyre life
- Braking and steering response is improved
- Straight-line tracking is improved
- driver fatigue is reduced as the overall driving experience is improved
Signs You Need A Wheel Alignment
Maintaining the wheel alignment on your car is an integral aspect of its overall maintenance and upkeep. However, this very important step is often ignored or skipped until the first symptoms of poor wheel alignment show up in the form of ruined tyres. Here’s some common signs to look out for…
- Uneven or accelerated wear on the edges of your tyres
- The steering has a “mushy” feel or has become less responsive
- If your car’s steering wheel pulls to one side
When should you get a Wheel Alignment?
Obviously, the best time to get a wheel alignment is when noticeable symptoms of poor alignment are present, but there are also other “best” times:
- When you rotate the tyres
- When you replace one or more tyres
- When you replace standard, steel rims with lightweight alloy rims
- After any maintenance or repairs on steering or suspension systems - both front and rear
- When you perform any modification that alters the vehicle ride height or weight distribution
Book a Brake Service in Blackwood SA. For immediately superior braking performance insist on next generation Repco RCT pads and a nationwide warranty …Read more
Wheel bearing problems occur due to excessive loads on the bearing (e.g. potholes) and heat build up due to lack of lubrication. This lack of lubrication creates heat and metal fatigue, which will cause the bearing to fail.Read more
Every car, big or small needs balanced wheels. Unbalanced wheels can cause your tyres to wear before their time, as well as causing wear to steering components.Read more