Car Heating Services
While you can drive when there is no warm air being pumped into a cold car, it is not pleasant.
Your hands get so cold that you cannot focus on the road and your grip on the wheel is not what it should be. Heating system issues may be caused from a broken hose, a stuck heating fan or a thermostat which is not reading correctly. Keep your family warm when you are on the road this season by making an appointment for heating services at Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service.
Why Work With Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service
- Peace of Mind: Our Repco Authorised Service Centre in Blackwood backs all of the work we perform with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: Our team at Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service is up to date on the latest parts and services thanks to ongoing trainings and service bulletins.
- Great Value: Our team works with excellent vendors around Blackwood, as well as with the Repco spare parts network, to bring you the best value.
- We offer Loan Cars (bookings essential).
- Free Pick Up & Delivery service to the local area.
Car Heating System Services from Blackwood Dyno Tune & Service Include:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heater Core Replacement
- Front Vent Cleaning
- Windscreen Vent Cleaning
- Rear Vent Cleaning
- Electric Fan Repair
- Electric Fan Replacement
- Thermostat Repair
- Thermostat Replacement
- Heating Hose Cleaning
- Heating Hose Repair
- Heating Hose Replacement
- Heater Tap Replacement
Car Heating System Symptom and Causes of Failure
It may be easy to tell when there are issues with your car heating system. When you turn on the car and it does not heat up, you know that there is something wrong. Pinpointing the issue at hand can be a bit more difficult. Here is a common list of symptoms and causes for heating system failure which may help you describe to our team what the issue is.
- When there is no heat coming into the system the electric fan may be broken.
- When there is too much heat coming out of the fans the thermostat may be broken.
- If there is no heat the heating hoses may be clogged, cracked or broken.