CV Joint & Boot Servicing
Are you experiencing poor cornering, vibrating or a clicking sound coming from your wheels as you turn?
You probably have a problem with your CV Joints and you should get it checked out ASAP. The CV (Constant Velocity) Joint connects your transmission to your wheels and ensures a smooth and constant rotation of the wheels while you are turning corners. If there are issues such as a cracked or torn boot or not enough high pressure grease, then the CV joint can fail. Contact us at the first sign of trouble because repairing a torn boot and refilling the grease is a relatively cheap and easy procedure but if you leave it you could end up with a failed joint which needs to be replaced.
Why Work with Us?
- Customer Service: Our friendly team are ready to take your call, answer any questions, explain what’s been done to your vehicle when you pick it up and make sure your visit is a pleasant experience
- Local Business: We are locally owned and operated so by booking in with us you will be helping the local economy
- National Backing: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we are backed by Repco’s Nationwide Warranty for your peace of mind
- We offer Loan Cars (bookings essential).
- Free Pick Up & Delivery service to the local area.
Our Services include, as required:
- CV Axle Half Shaft Replacement
- CV Joint Repair
- Driveshaft Replacement
- CV Joint Replacement
- CV Boot Replacement
- High Pressure Grease re-filling (this goes in the boot)
Typical Symptoms & Causes
- Clicking sound when turning which may be caused from a loss of the high pressure grease due to a cracked boot.
- Growling when the vehicle is in motion due to a broken or loose CV joint.
- Vibrations when accelerating due to a worn joint.
For a high quality CV Joint & Boot Service at a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at 2 Stirling Rd and service many customers in Blackwood, Belair, Eden Hills and the surrounding areas.